Re-Opening Access, and Amenities
When will all Chuze Fitness locations be open?
The health and safety of our members is and always will be our number one priority. We are working diligently to remain connected with both local and state mandates to ensure we can reopen when it is safe to do so. Upon reopening for each location, members will be notified via email and also on our social media channels. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
What amenities are currently available?
This will vary by location based on local government guidelines, but we do anticipate the following amenities to have temporary closure mandates: Kid’s Club, Group Exercise, Team Training, Indoor Cycling, The Studio, Pool, Hot Tub, Group Sauna, Steam Room, and Chuze Blends. Please check your home club for updates as we are able to reopen.
When will the above amenities be available again?
While we may open without some amenities, we expect to slowly reintroduce each one when it is deemed safe to do so. We expect Group Exercise classes and Team Training sessions to be among the soonest to return, and there will be reduced capacity limits to allow for more social distancing. In the meantime, visit Chuze On-Demand for some of the best at-home workouts with your favorite Chuze instructors, and we are still offering our live workouts on Facebook and Instagram Live!
When will Team Training & Group Exercise be available and what can I expect?
- Arizona Chuze locations will resume Team Training and Group Exercise on Tuesday, May 26th.
- All other locations will follow local guidelines to safely resume Team Training and Group Exercise.
What to expect from Team Training and Group Exercise when we resume:
- Reduced Capacity Limits to allow for physical distancing and additional disinfectant and hand sanitizer stations for your safety.
- Online & Mobile App Reservations will be available: 30 minutes prior to your class start time, you will be able to reserve a spot in class using our Chuze Mobile App. You will still be required to print a pass at the club to confirm your presence and reservation, and please ensure that you do so no less than 5 minutes prior to the class start time. Any reservations not confirmed before the 5 minute mark will become available to our in-club standby line. This new feature heightens our commitment to your well-being by minimizing crowding at kiosks and studio entrances, and we hope it allows more flexibility for you to participate in our awesome fitness programs.
How do you tune in live for your workouts?
To join live, you can head to Chuze's Instagram and/or Facebook page while a live session is occurring and click the icon to join. We are updating our Instagram and Facebook pages to reflect the daily class schedule. You can also view our full collection of classes and sessions on our Chuze On-Demand page on the Chuze Fitness website.
What is Chuze Fitness doing to prevent the spread of germs and minimize the spread of COVID-19?
That is a great question. With cleanliness being one of our top guiding principles, it has ALWAYS been at the forefront of our brand. We are elevating all of our current measures and practices by implementing the following:
- An extra layer of kindness and patience from all Chuze staff and members. We're in this together. #chuzefamily
- New hand sanitizer stations as well as additional disinfecting wipe stations for member use will be installed throughout the facility. It takes a team effort to continue to keep us safe and our facilities clean.
- Social distancing measures will be in effect throughout the entire facility (stickers, signage, equipment, etc). Please keep your distance.
- Our Chuze team members are so excited to welcome you back, and will all be equipped with proper masks during their shifts. All team members will be screened for good health prior to beginning their shift and hand wash constantly .
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear face masks.(This may be required by the local government at some locations.)
- Our Chuze team will be doubling down our disinfecting efforts with our solution called Virex, which does kill Coronavirus.
- All 24 Hour locations will be closing at midnight for additional deep cleaning and disinfecting.
- Facility and amenity capacities will be limited based on local government and CDC guidance in order to observe proper social distancing.
- Protection shields will be placed at key front desks and transaction areas.
- Chuze will be going cashless to limit cross contamination during payment transactions. ApplePay, GooglePay, credit card on file, and more will be available as payment options.
Do I need to wear a face mask while working out?
It is recommended to use face masks while at the gym and we highly encourage it as well. All team members will be wearing a face mask. At some locations, this It will be required for members based on local jurisdictions.
When does my billing resume?
Once each particular location reopens, billing will resume for members on their normal billing date as outlined in their membership agreement. Prior to our closure, any portion of monthly dues that were paid, but not fully realized because of the forced closure, will be credited back in your next monthly charge. You will not need to contact our member services team as this will happen automatically.
What happens to my annual fee?
Your next annual fee will be adjusted down for the months and days of your home club’s closure. For example, if your home club was closed for 20% of the year, then your upcoming annual fee will be discounted by 20% and will remain on the same date. Additional Annual Fee billing information will be provided upon the reopening announcement for your home club.
My membership is prepaid for the year? How will I be affected?
If you paid in full or in advance for your membership, it will be extended based on the duration of our closure. For example, if we were closed for 2 months and 22 days, then your membership is extended 2 months and 22 days.
I’m not ready to come back yet, what can be done for me?
We completely understand. We are happy to freeze your membership for an additional 30 days. Reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to explore this option, and we will be sure to respond back to you within 48 hours or one business day.
View the Chuze Code of Conduct and Kindness
Chuze Code of Conduct and Kindness
As a Chuze Member or Guest, I will:
- Be extra kind and patient with all Chuze patrons and staff
- Refrain from visiting the club if I or someone I have been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Refrain from visiting the club if I have symptoms such as fever, chills, muscle aches, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Keep 6 feet or more between myself and others while in the club
- Wash and/or sanitize my hands upon entering and before leaving the club
- Wear a mask that covers my nose and mouth - if mandated by local government
- Refrain from entering closed-off areas or using closed equipment
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
For hours of operation for your home Chuze location, visit your location-specific page. These hours are applicable as of Monday, May 18, 2020.