Re-Opening Access, and Amenities
- Arizona: Classes & sessions have resumed at all Arizona locations.
- Colorado: Classes & sessions have resumed at all Colorado locations.
- California: Group X and Team Training have resumed at many of our California locations. Please view the class schedules here for updated information.
- New Mexico: Classes & sessions have resumed at all New Mexico locations.
- Reduced Capacity Limits to allow for physical distancing and additional disinfectant and hand sanitizer stations for your safety.
- Online & Mobile App Reservations will be available: One hour prior to your class start time, you will be able to reserve a spot in class using our Chuze Mobile App. You will still be required to print a pass at the club to confirm your presence and reservation, and please ensure that you do so no less than 5 minutes prior to the class start time. Any reservations not confirmed before the 5 minute mark will become available to our in-club standby line. This new feature heightens our commitment to your well-being by minimizing crowding at kiosks and studio entrances, and we hope it allows more flexibility for you to participate in our awesome fitness programs.
- An extra layer of kindness and patience from all Chuze staff and members. We're in this together. #chuzefamily
- New hand sanitizer stations as well as additional disinfecting wipe stations for member use will be installed throughout the facility. It takes a team effort to continue to keep us safe and our facilities clean.
- Social distancing measures will be in effect throughout the entire facility (stickers, signage, equipment, etc). Please keep your distance.
- Our Chuze team members are so excited to welcome you back, and will all be equipped with proper masks during their shifts. All team members will be screened for good health prior to beginning their shift and hand wash constantly .
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear face masks.(This may be required by the local government at some locations.)
- Our Chuze team will be doubling down our disinfecting efforts with our solution called Virex, which does kill Coronavirus.
- All 24 Hour locations will be closing at midnight for additional deep cleaning and disinfecting.
- Facility and amenity capacities will be limited based on local government and CDC guidance in order to observe proper social distancing.
- Protection shields will be placed at key front desks and transaction areas.
- Chuze will be going cashless to limit cross contamination during payment transactions. ApplePay, GooglePay, credit card on file, and more will be available as payment options.
Each State, County, and City may have different guidelines and requirements related to safety protocol and the use of face coverings. We at Chuze strongly encourage the use of a face covering while in our facilities, and will be adhering to all local government requirements in order to be in compliance with the law. Please see the list below for each club’s guidelines. All of our team members will wear face coverings and will undergo wellness checks prior to every shift.
Effective 6/18/2020, face coverings are currently required by the State of California for everyone 2 years and older in a public place. Face coverings must be worn while inside our facilities throughout the duration of your visit.
Effective 7/16/20, face coverings are currently required by the state of Colorado for everyone 11 years and older in a public place. Face coverings must be worn while inside our facilities throughout the duration of your visit.
Pima County / City of Tucson (All Tucson Clubs) - Pima County is requiring everyone 5 years and older to wear face coverings in public.
Bernalillo County (Albuquerque Clubs) - Effective July 1st, face coverings are currently required by the State of New Mexico for everyone except children under the age of 3 in a public place. Face coverings must be worn while inside our facilities throughout the duration of your visit.
View the Chuze Code of Conduct and Kindness
- Be extra kind and patient with all Chuze patrons and staff
- Refrain from visiting the club if I or someone I have been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Refrain from visiting the club if I have symptoms such as fever, chills, muscle aches, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Keep 6 feet or more between myself and others while in the club
- Wash and/or sanitize my hands upon entering and before leaving the club
- Wear a mask that covers my nose and mouth - if mandated by local government
- Refrain from entering closed-off areas or using closed equipment
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
For hours of operation for your home Chuze location, visit your location-specific page. These hours are applicable as of Monday, May 18, 2020.