Re-Opening Access, and Amenities
Are all Chuze Fitness locations open?
Yes! All locations are currently open with limited capacity in California, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico. Reservations are currently required at select California locations. Please visit the Chuze Mobile App to make a reservation. (see below to learn how to make a reservation)
How can I make a workout reservation in select California locations?
Reservations are currently required at select California locations. Please visit the Chuze Mobile App to make a reservation. (see below to learn how to make a reservation)
- Reserve your workout using our Chuze Mobile App under the “Reserve a Workout” tile.
- Reservations are made for 60-minute increments.
- Make your reservation up to 48 hours in advance or last minute, space permitting.
- Avoid peak hours: Mon-Thurs 4pm-8pm
- Walk-ins welcome if space is available.
- Checking out will be required upon exiting the building.
What amenities are NOT currently available?
This varies by location. At select locations Kid’s Club, AquaFit Classes, Hot Tub, and Steam Room are currently unavailable. Please check with your home club for more information on estimated reopening timelines.
Team Training sessions & Group Exercise classes are up and running! Here’s what to currently expect:
- Reduced capacity limits allowing for physical distancing in our studios.
- Additional disinfectant and hand sanitizer stations added for your safety.
- Face masks are required during Team Training and Group Exercise classes at select locations as required by some county and state regulations.
- Online & Mobile App Reservations: 12 hours before your session or class start time, you will be able to reserve a spot using your Chuze Mobile App. When you arrive at the club, print a kiosk pass no less than 5 minutes before the session start time to confirm your enrollment. Any reservations not confirmed before the 5 minute mark will automatically become available to our in-club standby line.
- If you are unable to attend your team training session or group exercise class, please cancel your reservation in the Chuze Mobile App to allow opportunity for others to attend, as space is limited.
- Our new reservation feature heightens our commitment to your well-being by minimizing crowding at kiosks and studio entrances, and we hope it allows more flexibility for you to plan your workouts and participate in the fitness programs of your choice.
- Also, if you are a More member and don’t have your Heart Rate Monitor yet, be sure to stop by the front desk to purchase one for only $24.99 to be able to tailor your Team Training workouts and track your results.
- Check out our class schedule on our website or on your Chuze Mobile App.
Does Chuze offer digital workouts?
Yes! You can view our full collection of free, on demand classes and sessions at Chuze On-Demand! Also, check out our virtual fitness platform iChuze Fitness! All Chuze Fitness members receive an exclusive discount (MORE members get access for free!) to our premium digital fitness platform so you can choose from a variety of fitness and meditation workouts anytime, anywhere! Check out our iChuze FAQ for more info.
What is Chuze Fitness doing to prevent the spread of germs and minimize the spread of COVID-19?
With cleanliness being one of our top guiding principles, it has ALWAYS been at the forefront of our brand. We are elevating all of our current measures and practices by implementing the following:
- An extra layer of kindness and patience from all Chuze staff and members. We're in this together. #chuzefamily
- New hand sanitizer stations as well as additional disinfecting wipe stations for member use will be installed throughout the facility. It takes a team effort to continue to keep us safe and our facilities clean.
- Social distancing measures (stickers, signage, equipment, etc.) will be in effect throughout the entire facility. Please keep your distance. This may NOT be required by the local government at some locations.
- Our Chuze team members are so excited to welcome you back, and will all be equipped with proper masks during their shifts. All team members will be screened for good health prior to beginning their shift and hand wash constantly .
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear face masks. This may be required by the local government at some locations.
- Our Chuze team will be doubling down our disinfecting efforts with our solution called Virex, which does kill Coronavirus.
- All locations will be closing each night for additional deep cleaning and disinfecting.
- Facility and amenity capacities will be limited in order to observe proper social distancing.
- Protection shields will be placed at key front desks and transaction areas. This varies by location.
- Chuze is currently cashless to limit cross contamination during payment transactions. ApplePay, GooglePay, credit card on file, and more will be available as payment options.
What is the official face covering policy at Chuze Fitness?
Each State, County, and City may have different guidelines and requirements related to safety protocol and the use of face coverings. We at Chuze strongly encourage the use of a face covering while in our facilities and will be adhering to all local government requirements in order to be in compliance with the law. Please see the list below for each club’s guidelines. All of our team members will wear face coverings and undergo wellness checks prior to every shift. CALIFORNIA Effective 11/16/2020, face coverings are required by the State of California for everyone 2 years and older in indoor settings. Face coverings must be worn while inside our facilities throughout the duration of your visit. COLORADO Effective 5/14/21, face masks are no longer required by government mandate, however, we still strongly encourage them. ARIZONA Effective 3/25/21, face masks are no longer required by government mandate, however, we still strongly encourage them. NEW MEXICO Effective 5/14/21, face masks are no longer required by government mandate, however, we still strongly encourage them.
I would like to freeze my account or my account is currently frozen and I would like to extend my freeze. What can be done for me?
We completely understand. The period of continued freezes has come to a close (with the exception of medical or military reasons). If you qualify for either of these options, you can provide a doctor’s note or military orders and we’ll be more than happy to assist you. If neither of those exemptions apply, then your option would be to allow your account to automatically reactivate based on the agreed upon freeze period or cancel your plan.
- If you do need to cancel, we would like to extend an offer to waive any enrollment fees should you ever decide to return. Please note that you may be subject to new monthly payment rates upon your return.
- If you would prefer to allow your account to reactivate, we would like to waive your 1st month’s dues upon returning as a special welcome back. A lot has changed since we saw you last and we want to make sure you are aware of all we’re doing to keep our members and their families safe. In addition, research continues to show that your risk in the gym - especially ones as clean as ours - is very low. (You can read more about this here!) If you return and still decide it’s not the right time for you, we understand and will be happy to still apply the cancel/rejoin offer previously mentioned.
View the Chuze Code of Conduct and Kindness
Chuze Code of Conduct and Kindness
As a Chuze Member or Guest, I will:
- Be extra kind and patient with all Chuze patrons and staff
- Refrain from visiting the club if I or someone I have been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Refrain from visiting the club if I have symptoms such as fever, chills, muscle aches, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Keep 6 feet or more between myself and others while in the club
- Wash and/or sanitize my hands upon entering and before leaving the club
- Wear a mask that covers my nose and mouth - if mandated by local government
- Refrain from entering closed-off areas or using closed equipment
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
For hours of operation for your home Chuze location, visit your location-specific page. These hours are applicable as of Monday, May 18, 2020.