Need Help? We’re Glad You Asked!
- Chuze Fitness requires a 10 day written notice prior to any monthly or annual billing date to cancel and avoid any future charges.
- Memberships must be in good standing prior to cancellation.
- You may cancel by coming in to any Chuze location and signing our cancellation form.
- Unable to cancel in person? Not a problem! You can send us an email, letter, or fax with a written statement containing your name, reason for cancellation, and your authorized signature.
- To obtain our email address, mailing address, or fax number, please call your home club or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you signed up for a 12 month commitment, we still require a full 10 day notice before any billing date in order to cancel and avoid future charges.
- If you are cancelling within the 12 month commitment, you may be subject to a $50 cancellation fee prior to cancellation.
- Please review your membership agreement carefully to understand the cancellation policy and $50 cancellation fee.
- For brand new memberships, you are entitled to a 5 day buyer’s remorse refund if you choose to cancel.
- If you notify Chuze Fitness of your intent to cancel within 5 business days, you will receive a full refund. Please review your membership agreement carefully to understand the buyer’s remorse clause.
Memberships are non-transferrable, and cannot be transferred from one person to another.
Because of the nature of our month-to-month memberships, we are only able to freeze or put memberships on hold due to medical or military purposes, as long as documentation is provided.
- Medical: Temporary medical situation in which the member is unable to utilize the facility for a specified amount of time.
- Military: Temporary active-duty military transfer or deployment to a location more than 25 miles from a Chuze Fitness location.
If you find that you are unable to use your membership due to a medical or military purpose, please provide documentation to your Home Club.
In order to update your billing information on file or make a payment, you may do so by visiting your local Chuze Fitness, logging into our secure Billing Portal (www.myiclubonline.com) or utilizing our mobile app.
Chuze generally communicates with our members about their accounts via email. Please check to see if your email address is current. You can do so by logging into our secure Billing Portal, or by calling/visiting your local Chuze Fitness.
- To become a member, you must be at least 16 years old. We require that a parent or legal guardian be present during enrollment.
- If you are between the ages of 13-15, you are more than welcome to workout as the guest of a parent or legal guardian. They must accompany you in the facility at all times.
Memberships may be enrolled in person or online. We invite you to stop by and check us out. We’ll be happy to take you on a tour and give you an in-depth look at our facility. You can also take a virtual tour on each of our individual club pages and if you want to test the water first, you can do a 7 day free trial with us!
- All MORE memberships are allowed to bring one guest per visit, 7 days a week.
- Please note that guests do not have access to the membership privileges that the member has access to. Guests have access to all general workout equipment areas (ie: cardio equipment, free
- weights, strength machines, circuit training, turf area, and Chuze Cinema) and locker rooms.
- Members must stay in the facility with their guest, but may do separate workouts. -Guests must check in each visit.
An actual Chuze gym MEMBERSHIP allows you to visit our locations to workout in person.
iChuze is a separate SUBSCRIPTION based service which offers virtual mind, body and heart workout programs that can be followed along with from the safety of one’s home or even while at the gym. It is now a Chuze staple and is included for all of our MORE members at no additional cost. If someone has the Basic or Premium membership (or maybe aren’t even a Chuze gym member at all), they may still join for only $5.99/month. For more information on iChuze check out our iChuze FAQs here.
We do offer the option to pay for the full year upfront, we call that a "Paid In Full". In an effort to be fair to all members, there is no discount offered, as it may be unfair for members that are unable to pay for the whole year in advance. Please keep in mind, if you are “Paid In Full”, in the event that you need to cancel before your year is over, the remaining months are non-refundable. If you are unsure whether you can commit to the full year, then our monthly memberships may be a better option for you.
All of our memberships are individual, however anyone ages 13-15 would qualify for a Minor Basic, Premium, or More membership which can be attached to a parent's membership. Our minor memberships do not have an annual fee or enrollment fee or an annual term, just monthly dues. Upon the child reaching 16, they would need to have a regular membership (annual fee applies and annual terms apply depending on which membership they choose).
Kids Club is a separate charge from your regular membership. Please call your local club for pricing details or click on your respective club location page.
- Month to Month agreement.
- Available for children 6 months - 12 years old
- Children may use Kids Club once per day for up to 90 minutes.
We partner with SilverNFit-ActiveNFit, Renew Active, Prime, and Silver Sneakers that are offered by many healthcare providers. If you are signed up for any of these plans, it would qualify you for a Basic membership valid at any of our Chuze locations. These Wellness plans include any Silver Sneakers or Chuze Gold classes offered. Feel free to stop by the club where we will be more than happy to show you around and go over everything included with this membership.
Downgrading your membership is a simple process that you can stop by to complete in the club.
Be sure to complete this with a minimum of 10 days advance notice prior to your bill date to take effect for that payment cycle.
Please keep in mind that the Basic membership does not grant access to any of the extra amenities that the Premium or MORE membership includes. The Basic membership is restricted to home club access only, and does not permit guest privileges.
There may be additional charges to complete a downgrade. Certain term limits may also remain. Please contact your local club for more details.
You may upgrade your membership at any time by coming in person with a minimum of 10 days advance notice prior to your bill date to take effect for that payment cycle.
There is no cost to upgrade, your payments will just reflect the new amount on your future billing cycles. Keep in mind that some memberships start a new 12-month term upon upgrading.
We do offer a military and first responder discount for those with a valid active ID or retired military ID which waives the start up fee on all memberships. We also offer the MORE membership at only $29.99 per month.. Additionally, we also have a clause in our membership agreement to allow military individuals early termination (free of cancellation fees) if they are being relocated/deployed.
We do offer a Free 7 day trial! All you need to do upon your first visit is download the Chuze Fitness App on your smartphone and have a government issued ID with you upon your first visit. One of our team members will be happy to show you around when you stop by the gym!