- Chuze Fitness requires a 10 day written notice prior to any monthly or annual billing date to cancel and avoid any future charges.
- Memberships must be in good standing prior to cancellation.
- You may cancel by coming in to any Chuze location and signing our cancellation form.
- Unable to cancel in person? Not a problem! You can send us a letter or fax us a written statement containing your name, the reason for cancellation, and your authorized signature.
- To obtain our mailing address or fax number, please contact your Home Club.
- If you signed up for a 12 month commitment, we still require a full 10 day notice before any billing date in order to cancel and avoid future charges.
- If you are cancelling within the 12 month commitment, you may be subject to a $50 cancellation fee prior to cancellation.
- Please review your membership agreement carefully to understand the cancellation policy and $50 cancellation fee.
Buyer’s Remorse Clause:
- For brand new memberships, you are entitled to a 5 day buyer’s remorse refund if you choose to cancel.
- If you notify Chuze Fitness of your intent to cancel within 5 business days, you will receive a full refund. Please review your membership agreement carefully to understand the buyer’s remorse clause.